Employment Type: Contract (inside IR35)
Estimated Duration: Initial period of 12 weeks
We are currently looking for a Building Surveyor (Project Officer) to join our key client dealing local council work in North Wales. You will support the Project Manager in the delivery of building projects, some assistance with the delivery of engineering projects and related services may also be required as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
* Support Project Managers and other project team staff in providing a full design and delivery service of their individual project, ensuring that projects are delivered on time with the agreed quality and that tasks are completed within the allocated time.
* Provide an efficient and quality service to Client Services.
* Ensure compliance with the companies Policies and Procedure.
* Manage time and cost according to project budgets for their individual projects.
* Ensure that Quality Management Procedures are followed and that all project data is filed in the appropriate electronic project folder.
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures relating to the Consultancy.
* Good knowledge of designing construction projects with proven understanding of Construction Management methods, technologies and practices.
* Proven experience of preparing contract documents and tender drawings using AutoCAD.
* Knowledge of the NEC contract and regulatory framework in relation to the construction and engineering industry
* HNC/HND standard qualification or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
* Good project management skills, including setting clear objectives and priorities as well as realistic timescales and outputs.
* Experience working in a multi-professional/disciplinary environment.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business