Omni RMS This is a great opportunity to join a very successful Contracting division of a large national civils business, supporting a team of 10+ QS’ on several multi million pound schemes across the North and Midlands.
As the Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be required to:
* Responsibility for managing a team of QS’ spread across different sites
* Providing commercial guidance and governance for the QS function
* Delivering and building their application each month
* Authorising work completed by QS team
* Managing resources and allocating them efficiently
* Provide training and support to the QS where necessary
* Experience on highways projects is preference, construction / civils is essential
* Manage large civil schemes i.e Town Centre renewals / junction improvements
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor will have:
* NEC contract knowledge
* A degree or equivalent in relevant subject
* Management experience
* Knowledge of commercial, general Highways projects
* Effective communicator
This role involves regular travel across the North and Midlands and therefore requires the successful post holder to hold a full driving license.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy