These property and construction consultants are passionate, professional people working together to deliver independent, straightforward advice over the lifetime of a construction project.
The Principal Surveyor will be a good communicator and possess excellent numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role. Given the demands of the construction world and its frequent challenges, you will be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving and an ability to negotiate across the various levels of any construction environment.
The role is focused on providing clients value for money while adhering to the strict regulations which govern every aspect of the construction industry.
– MRICS qualified.
– Cross sector experience ideally with housing/commercial development/higher education/health.
– Ability to work independently on their own projects at any RIBA stage (pre-contract/post-contract etc.)
– Good understanding of JCT contracts (D&B and Traditional)
– Client facing skills essential
– Analytical skills – the ability to analyse and sort data into an understandable form.
– Ability to work with the minimum of supervision, to a high standard.
– Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
They encourage employees to strike the right work life balance and to enjoy where they work. This is achieved through:
– Flexible working
– Training & development opportunities
– Development secondments
– Enhanced seasonal breaks
– Staff incentives & competitions
– Competitive salary & benefits packages
– Team building & staff conferences
– Charitable fund raising & volunteering
– Involvement in professional & industry organisations
– Sports & socialising
The role is based in their Plymouth office and will require an element of travel to fulfill the requirements of the role.
They recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and are committed to providing a working environment that is free from discrimination.
This company will seek to promote the principles of equality and diversity in all its dealings with employees, workers, job applicants, clients, customers, suppliers, contractors, recruitment agencies and the public.