Fenn Wright are East Anglia’s leading, independently-owned partnership of chartered surveyors, estate agents and property consultants who celebrate a proud history of 250 years, providing clients with the highest level of care and advice. Tracing our roots back to 1768 our traditional business values are blended with forward thinking and contemporary methods of sales and marketing advice, meaning we are able to deliver our clients the appropriate level of personal service. Today, we operate from 10 branches across Essex and Suffolk in high profile central locations.
Our busy Commercial Department based in our Head office at Stanway, are looking for a full time professional and driven individual to provide a supporting role to our Head of Commercial Property management.
The Commercial Department manages a wide range of multi and single let non domestic properties, comprising offices, retail centres and industrial estates.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a range of rewards and benefits. Encouragement and support will be given for the successful applicant to achieve further professional qualifications to include RICS.
The principal duties will include initially assisting with:
It is intended that individual responsibility for a range of these functions will increase as the successful applicant gains competence and knowledge.
Our Rewards and Benefits
* With our extensive experience and expert knowledge, Fenn Wright will provide you with a supportive environment where you can gain the required skills and knowledge, and receive excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
* In addition to your basic salary, we offer a rewarding commission scheme;
* Various discretionary cash incentive referral schemes,
* The option of a company car or a car allowance,
* 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days in the third holiday year, (pro-rated for part time staff),
* A Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme, providing you with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 3 days per year,
* A competitive pension scheme with Scottish Widows,
* Life Assurance with Aviva which covers four times your salary,
* Free car parking across most of our offices,
* We also provide the full workforce with a Christmas Party every year.